
I was at the
grocery store and walking down the candy isle. I was in search of some Andes Mints so as I'm looking intently, Grayson is walking along doing the same...looking, touching, in
awe of the
assortment before him. I'm not paying much
attention to him, and suddenly he's in front of me waving a
sucker back and forth saying, "Sank you, Mommy! Sank you, Mommy!" Of course, I said no. We can't be giving him everything he wants any time he pulls something so
cute! The funny thing is, he
happily walks back to where he got it and puts it back. No fit, not even a
whine! As I write this, I'm
wishing I had bought it for him now. I'll just have to give him some of his potty training stash.
Another cute thing: While driving to go to Albertson's, we pass by Grandma Chloe's house. After we've just passed the street that turns into her neighborhood Grayson says, "No, no, (pointing to the street) Kamma's house! No, no, Kamma's house!" He was trying to tell me I had missed the turn. I never realized he paid that much attention to direction. Now I have another backseat driver to tell me I don't know where I'm going...Aiden does this all the time!
2 comments:
can Grayson come teach Nathan who is 4 1/2 years older not to whine when he doesnt get what he wants. it drives me crazy.
Grayson is so smart. Love that kid.
Post a Comment