Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All He Wants for Christmas...

Aiden lost his first tooth yesterday! He just told me it was loose yesterday morning as I was dropping him off at school. Then he comes home and tells me it came out...that was fast and painless. He was on a field trip to the Stuffington Bear Factory so I don't know who the lucky soul was who got to pack the bloody thing up so nicely in some toilet paper and a little baggie...a teacher, an aide, a brave parent volunteer?? I'm just glad it wasn't me, blech!


Of course the Tooth Fairy visited our house last night and left Aiden a dollar. I spoke with her and told her in no uncertain terms that he was NOT to get more than that. I hear about these kids getting up to $5 and that is ridiculous! It's a baby tooth folks, he's gonna loose like what 27 more? Oh how I long for the days when a quarter was all that was left (fifty cents if you were lucky). Anyhow, that's the late-breaking news from the Rowley household.

Oh yes, and meet Aiden's bear that he made. His name was something along the lines of Teddy Karate Bear. He's a cowboy. Maybe he should have been named Chuck Norris...

3 comments:

Six Skinners said...

Your Tooth Fairy is el cheapo!!! The first tooth is worth at least 5 bucks. It's the first tooth of your first child. These are mile stones in his life. So exciting!!! So new!!! So Fun!!! Then after that it is a dollar per tooth. I seem to have an opinion on everything don't I?

To Aiden:
Yay, you lost a tooth. Tommy still hasn't lost a tooth. Maybe when we are down for Christmas you can show Tommy how it's done. Or you could just knock a tooth out for him.

Love you buddy,

Aunt Kristin

Jules said...

Congrats to Aiden. That just means he is growing up. Nathan actually swallowed his first tooth. His Tooth Fairy left $2 for the first and $1 for the other 3 he lost. I agree the tooth fairy has gone up with inflation I guess.

Sarah Rowley said...

My boys think that quarters are way cooler than dumb ol' dollar bills so the tooth fairy pays them $1.50 in quaters. Carson has lost his last two teeth on two separate camping trips! He lost them both before the tooth fairy got a chance! What a rip off!