I find this...
This is the favorite place to eat in our house. It doesn't matter that I put their plates at the table and tell them to STAY at the table. They can't see the tv from the table. So they move their meals to the floor right in front of the island.
I still don't understand what the crying is about.
"What's wrong, Mae?" I ask.
"Grayson broke my hahgog!" She wails. I'm sure you've figured out that hahgog is Mabelspeak for hotdog. Of course, I ran to grab the camera, because I found this hilarious! All that drama over a hotdog.
When I came back, I snapped a few pics. I told her it didn't matter if the hotdog was broken, she could still eat it and it would taste the same.
She tried putting it back together...
...to no avail.
Then she tasted it.
Life was going to be okay again.
4 comments:
Oh the drama with girls. Now it is broken hot dogs, I am not looking forward to broken hearts.
So funny! Girls are such drama!
Imagine if it were a boys broken hotdog?!!!
Things to think about. and drama would be warranted let me tell you.
Chirstha
Kids are so funny. gotta love the drama girls bring on.
Post a Comment