Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Miss Mae

Can you get enough of this girl? The answer is no, Greg, no you cannot. Name that movie!!
Anywho, another photo shoot with Kayleen behind the lens. They are, of course, cute as can be! I only wish I hadn't put this shirt on her, it stands out waaay too much. Oh well, lesson learned.

Here are my faves!
I love how Kayleen just snaps away catching all kinds of facial expressions! She really gets her subjects' personalities.

7 comments:

Connie said...

So cute! Wow, she's really growing up!

Anonymous said...

Love those Blue eyes and that curly hair is just too beautiful. She is beautiful plus, and I think Grandma yellow will agree with me. Love that baby

Kendra and Jay Guerrero said...

No lie, she really does capture the kids personalities! I love that you know someone so good with photography! Jay and I intend on having her photograph Everett again for his 1 year pictures.

sixskinners said...

She really does a good job!!! Mae looks so cute.

RQ said...

Precious! She is growing up into a beautiful little girl.

Kayleen said...

AWWW, thanks friend! She's so stinkin' cute. . . it doesn't matter which shirt she's wearing.

emily and Nate said...

She really is such a little cutie pie, all your kids are.