Cabinets painted...check!
Even for all of Bret's worry, I went ahead and painted the cabinets and I am impressed with my handy work! It was easier than I thought it would be but veeeery time consuming (especially with the little ones crawling around). But I did it and it's done and I love, love, love it! Here are the pictures (just imagine the cabinets with black knobs and bin pulls-manufique!) And pay no attention to the messy counters. Thanks a bunch for the help on priming, Kenj! And staining! And thanks for help on staining, too, Kayleen! I owe you both!
7 comments:
They look wonderful Good Job girls so much talent must have got it from your dad. It is awsome I am really empressed when are we going to paint my walls?
WOW- I am super impressed! I have been teetering back and forth on whether I want to paint my cabinets...Yours look fabulous! Good job!
I'm sure Rosie will post something as soon as she's able to get online. They look better than I thought they would and we definitely have a bunch of "Martha's" in our family.
they look way good. i like them.
Everything looks fantastic! Ok, now I can't use the excuse that I have little kids to keep me from painting. I want to paint, but don't want my kids to "help." :) You did a great job. I love it! The cabinets look so nice. Good call. Kevin has an aversion to painting cabinets too.
It looks really nice. It changes the look of your whole kitchen. Way to go Holliness.
It looks so great! I really need to see it all in person though. Cabinet doors on the floor just won't cut it for me. I want to see them hung in all of their glory!
Post a Comment