Comings and Goings
I Love It...:)
SOOO Cute!!! I love getting picture of my kids sleeping in random places.
Is that a VHS tape I see on the ground? Do people still own those?I have to admit....she does look peaceful sleeping in the laundry basket.CUTE!!!
That's not VHS, that's DVR! Or at least what we use for DVR since we are too cheap!
Aww, how cute! Look at all those curls on the side of her head. She's got so much hair now, you can see it in the pictures!
she is sooooo precious Love that baby. Grandma Chloe
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I Love It...:)
SOOO Cute!!! I love getting picture of my kids sleeping in random places.
Is that a VHS tape I see on the ground? Do people still own those?
I have to admit....she does look peaceful sleeping in the laundry basket.
CUTE!!!
That's not VHS, that's DVR! Or at least what we use for DVR since we are too cheap!
Aww, how cute! Look at all those curls on the side of her head. She's got so much hair now, you can see it in the pictures!
she is sooooo precious Love that baby. Grandma Chloe
Post a Comment