Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Silence...sweet silence.

Grayson has lost his voice! Should I be excited about that? Here's what he sounds like:

He's actually a bit better in this video because I waited too long to do it. It's been kind of nice. Although the other day he got out of the tub and slipped and fell. Bret went in there to find him laying on the ground crying...but not really crying. More like miming a cry. That was kind of sad. But ooooh, the quiet around here (when there's not another soul around for him to torment, of course).

I hate downloading videos. After getting Mabel rolling and putting that on my blog, I swore I'd never do this again, but you just had to hear his voice! I got the Noah's ark book out to get him talking without looking at the camera. Plus I like the way he says "lion" and "elephant". Two for one on this video! But it appears we have a bit of work to do on his recognizing animals.

3 comments:

Six Skinners said...

Put some clothes on that kid!!!

CUTE!!!

Jules said...

Oh the circle of life. We are excited when they start talking and then later on just as excited if not more when they are silent. I couldn't get the video to work. I will try later.

Anonymous said...

I finally have a way to here him talk he is so cute. Codey showed me how to listin to the things with sound Thanks Codey