Today would have been my dad's 65th birthday. This was to be the year he originally planned to retire from SRP. I'm so glad he was able to do that a bit earlier and attend his retirement party (even though I missed the entire presentation due to a fussy child, I hear it was great! At least I know the refreshments and gifts were great...he he).
This is a picture I took of him and my mom. We had gone over to the Pulte neighborhood so he could take some family pictures for us. I ended up snapping a few of them. I had them take their glasses off for some, but Mom and Dad just aren't Mom and Dad without their glasses, so I've always preferred pictures with glasses on (sunglass tint or not).
That was the last picture my family has had done since. I need to get crackin' and get a picture with Mabel in it!
Happy Birthday, Dad!
2 comments:
This is a great picture of your mom and dad. Thanks for sharing it with me. I knew there was a special reason I was thinking of him today...
Man I miss him!!!
Post a Comment