Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Is There a Doctor in the House?

We now have a doctor in the family! Okay...he's not technically in my family, but he feels like a brother to me!
On Friday my friends and I attended the graduation of our friend, Dr. Derek Dewitt!





It was boring as heck, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world! And I still don't exactly know how to use my camera so the pictures are crap. Kayleen, help!

Here's Derek strutting his stuff... About to be strangled...
His biggest fans...

Okay, maybe his REAL family members were his biggest fans, but we were in a close second. Because look! We had signs! And an air horn!
And Derek in that picture is your clue as to who dropped the ball in the "Who's Dr. Erek?" incident...technically it still could have been me because I traded places with Nancy to take pictures...but we'll blame Red. Here we are after the ceremony...Derek and his harem!

Here he is with his fam...
Brother and Sister Dewitt

Bro. Dewitt being Bro. Dewitt.
I love that guy!
Brad and Emmy Stacy and her husband (his name escapes me right now) Jesse and Robin.Ladies, notice there's no pictures with a wife......ahem!









Afterwards Lynae and I took a little tour down memory lane. Or nightmare lane. Here are the houses we grew up in--

Mine...



Dear House, Oh how very white trash you've become.

Lynae's...
I made Lyane take the pics because she was next to the window. She swore she was going to get shot for doing it.


We met at the old 3rd ward building afterwards for a dinner partay!I couldn't resist some pictures of the old building. Very little has changed, but enough to make me sad.Awesome courtyard. Why don't they build churches with courtyards any more? Derek being Derek. He always has to take goofy pictures with food. Congratulations Doctor Dorek! Hehee. Seriously though, I couldn't be prouder!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Congrats to Derek! That's so exciting! That's awesome that you went to his graduation.

I would have never guessed that was your house! What? You don't love that cheap white fencing or whatever it is?

deredew said...

Thanks Hollie! It's a privilege to be featured in your blog. And I'm glad I could showcase my double chin so prominently in all the pictures of me.