I am so excited for you. FYI it is 2 1/2 hours not only 2. I have been too busy to watch any this season but I may try to watch the finale tonight anyways. I love Grayson's comment. Cracked me up.
Kris-I liked the finale...but it was still a finale, so I liked it but I didn't. It entertained me for six years, so it was worth it. And yes, you have to watch lost to know the numbers.
6 comments:
I am so excited for you. FYI it is 2 1/2 hours not only 2. I have been too busy to watch any this season but I may try to watch the finale tonight anyways. I love Grayson's comment. Cracked me up.
I am laughing so hard at grays comment. That is so funny.
So....was it worth it?
Did I need to watch lost to know what the numbers mean on your title?
Kris-I liked the finale...but it was still a finale, so I liked it but I didn't. It entertained me for six years, so it was worth it. And yes, you have to watch lost to know the numbers.
what's with the numbers
0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55
Your's make no sense... splain them
Post a Comment