Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grayson's mama is sooo fat...

Last night we somehow got on the subject of me losing my mind. It's been on my mind a lot, how much I'm forgetting and all. Grayson was the only child left awake (surprise, surprise) and was listening to our conversation and repeating everything we were saying. Anyhow, I was getting up to go brush my teeth and I finished the conversation with, "Grayson, your mommy is a loony bin," (I know, it makes no sense...but I meant to say I belong in a loony bin). Then Grayson says, "Mommy, you're a moving van." Which isn't too far from the truth, but I'M WORKING ON IT, OKAY!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hahaha! Kids are so funny. And you look nothing like a moving van, btw :)

RQ said...

Kids say the darndest things; always good for a laugh. Soooo not even close to a moving van-- ours was HUGE!!!

Kayleen said...

Hee hee! I say I'm a loony bin all the time, and I mean to say it. Nothing wrong with a little crazy talk. If you're a moving van, I'm most certainly a mac truck :)