So yesterday was Gray's birthday party. I always look forward to planning the birthdays each year and then after the birthday I am reminded of why I don't care much for throwing the party. It is quite the mess! But the kids always have a good time, so I guess that's enough reason to do them.



This year we called a spade a spade and themed the party
'Make a MESS'. Guess where I got the idea...that's right MarthaStewart.com. Man, if it wasn't for Martha... We
finger painted, colored with
sidewalk chalk, made some
play-dough (I'm still paying for that one), and
decorated cupcakes. There was a huge mess afterwards but at least it was in the back yard.

All of the presents were a hit! And I already have a headache from all of the
NOISE! I'm happy to have another birthday party behind me!
2 comments:
Holy cow!! You sure let the kids have a blast, didn't you! I am sure they had a great time! Elaine said that Gray was so cute, getting sooo excited at each gift he opened. I am sorry I couldn't make it!
I heard it was a lot of fun. I was also told the invitations were so cute, but I wouldn't know!!! Hehehe.
Enough with Martha already! SHEESH!!!
Post a Comment